When it comes to planning for the future, Jones Foster earns the confidence of individuals, families, entrepreneurs, trust departments, and professional advisors. Our sophisticated estate and tax planning strategies help clients provide for their beneficiaries, minimize taxes, and preserve financial assets.
Our team tailors wills, trust agreements, and succession plans to each client’s unique needs and provides comprehensive estate trust administration services. Additionally, we have extensive experience in handling all areas of probate and trust litigation, as well as guardianship law. Our experience with the individuals, families, and businesses in our affluent community enable our highly skilled attorneys to navigate through complex, high dollar value legal issues.
The Trusts and Estates Group at Jones Foster understands the distinct needs and objectives of our clients. Each client receives the same high level of personalized attention and care throughout the planning and administration process. Our documentation is a clear reflection of our client’s expectations, while helping to achieve tax and administrative expense savings. Our goal is to conserve our client’s assets for future generations.
The firm’s trusts & estates services include the following:
- Beneficiary Representation
- Charitable Giving & Private Foundations
- Creditor Representation
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning
- Estate & Income Tax Audit and Representation
- Estate-Planning for Foreign Residents
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Fiduciary Representation
- Generational Tax Planning
- Guardianship Law
- Homestead Disputes & Consultation
- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Probate, Trust & Guardianship Litigation
- Retirement Benefits & Pension Planning
- Wills & Trusts