Jones Foster’s Real Estate Practice has served as a cornerstone of the Firm since its inception in 1924. Our distinguished attorneys are trusted advisers to both businesses and individuals, assisting clients at all stages of the real estate cycle.
Our near century of real estate engagements throughout the State of Florida - and beyond - enables us to approach our work from a truly unique perspective. We have experienced firsthand the volatility of the real estate market in South Florida. As such, we are able to devise creative and forward-thinking strategies on behalf of our clients.
Our attorneys understand the importance of communication, particularly as it relates to time-sensitive matters. Therefore, we prioritize responsiveness and transparency with our clients regardless of the size, scope, and complexity of the real estate transaction.
Our real estate services include:
- Agricultural Law
- Club Memberships and Community Development
- Condominium Development and Conversions
- Development Agreements
- Eminent Domain
- Entity Planning and Organization
- Environmental Issue Analysis
- General Development, Acquisitions and Sales
- Industrial Development
- Land Use and Zoning
- Office Building and Office Park Development
- Residential Acquisitions and Sales
- Retail and Mixed-Use Development, Acquisitions and Sales
- Secured, Unsecured and Mezzanine Financing
- Title Insurance
- Urban Development