We are pleased to announce that five attorneys have been named in the 2018 edition of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, an annual publication that recognizes top lawyers in the state as selected by their peers. Notably, less than 2 percent of attorneys statewide are selected to receive this honor.
The following Jones Foster attorneys have been named as 2018 Florida Trend Legal Elite winners:
- Sidney A. Stubbs: Litigation Senior Shareholder & Former Firm Board Member – 2018 Legal Elite Hall of Fame
- Genny I. Bernstein: Private Client Services Senior Counsel & Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney – 2018 Legal Elite
- Michael T. Kranz: Litigation Shareholder – 2018 Legal Elite
- Theodore S. Kypreos: Litigation & Private Client Services Shareholder and Firm Board Member – 2018 Legal Elite
- Joanne M. O’Connor: Litigation Shareholder & Florida Bar Board Certified Business Litigation Attorney – 2018 Legal Elite
Sidney A. Stubbs is included among the select group of attorneys in Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame, an honor given to practitioners who have consistently earned high rankings in the annual publication. Sid has more than 40 years of experience in commercial litigation and has been recognized by regional and national publications including Chambers USA. Sid is the Former Florida State Chair of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, has served on the Board of Governors of The Florida Bar, and is a former President of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.