- July 11, 2017 - Hawkins Receives "Significant Sig of the Year" Award
- June 29, 2017 - Smith Elected VP Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter, National Bar Association
- June 28, 2017 - Six Jones Foster Attorneys Named in Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2017
- June 16, 2017 - 14 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers 2017
- June 8, 2017 - Kelly Gardner Graduates Leadership West Palm Beach, Class of 2017
- June 7, 2017 - Krista Downey joins Private Client Services Group
- May 1, 2017 - Joanne O'Connor to Speak at LLC Member Disputes Seminar
- May 25, 2017 - Robert Wilkins was a Speaker at Information Governance Retreat
- May 17, 2017 - William Smith Graduates Florida Fellows Institute
- May 15, 2017 - Grasford Smith Appointed to School District Sales Tax Oversight Committee
- May 9, 2017 - David Bowers Receives "Outstanding Tax Attorney of the Year" Award
- April 21, 2017 - Michael Gore Invited to Join The CLM
- March 14, 2017 - LLC Member Dispute Seminar - Palm Beach County Bar
- March 7, 2017 - Ratka Takes Jones Foster's Executive Director Seat
- February 17, 2017 - Jones Foster Welcomes Michael Gore to the Employment Law Group
- February 13, 2017 - Gavigan and Smith Named Jones Foster Shareholders
- February 13, 2017 - Gavigan and Smith Named Jones Foster Shareholders
- February 6, 2017 - Kypreos Elected to Firm Board of Directors
- January 17, 2017 - 12 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Top Lawyers
- January 13, 2017 - Smith Included in Economic Council's Inaugural Emerging Leaders Class
- November 29, 2016 - Jones Foster Attorneys Named Finalists on "Most Effective Lawyers" List
- November 1, 2016 - Dahlmeier Receives Preeminent Rating
- October 21, 2016 - Megan Coughlin Joins Jones Foster
- August 16, 2016 - 17 Jones Foster Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America
- August 11, 2016 - O'Connor Earns Board Certification in Business Litigation
- August 1, 2016 - Smith Selected to Florida Fellows Institute
- July 22, 2016 - Bowers Named Florida Bar Tax Section "Outstanding Tax Attorney of the Year"
- July 21, 2016 - Baird Appointed to States Attorney's Task Force
- July 20, 2016 - Stephanie Eady Joins Jones Foster as an Associate
- July 11, 2016 - William Smith Graduates Leadership West Palm Beach, Class of 2016
- June 17, 2016 - 14 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers
- June 16, 2016 - Johnston Named Community Leader of the Year
- June 15, 2016 - Wilkins Named Chair of Technology Law CLE Committee
- June 13, 2016 - Smith Installed as Board Member Palm Beach County Bar
- June 1, 2016 - Wilkins Moderates eDiscovery Retreat
- May 16, 2016 - Hawkins Joins UF's Bob Graham Center
- February 23, 2016 - Hawkins Receives Bar's Diversity Award
- February 18, 2016 - Smith Elected to Palm Beach County Bar Board of Directors
- January 21, 2016 - Tasha Dickinson Elected To Jones Foster Board
January 13, 2016 - Top Law Firm - Top Lawyers
Jones Foster named Top Law Firm; 12 Lawyers take Top Lawyers honors.
November 12, 2015 - Wilkins Speaks at 2015 East Coast eDiscovery Retreat
Robert W. Wilkins was a panelist at the 2015 East Coast eDiscovery and Information Governance Retreat
- August 18, 2015 - 19 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America
July 30, 2015 - Grasford Smith Named "Rising Star" by Daily Business Review
Grasford Smith has been named a "Rising Star" (40 under 40) by the Daily Business Review.
July 21, 2015 - Three Jones Foster Shareholders Named Among the Legal Elite
Scott G. Hawkins, John C. "Skip" Randolph and Sidney A. Stubbs have been named Florida's Legal Elite in Florida Trend Magazine's July 2015 issue
- June 30, 2015 - 15 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers
May 6, 2015 - Hawkins' Article Cited by the United States Supreme Court
The firm congratulates Scott G. Hawkins whose University of Florida Law Review article entitled “Perspective on Judicial Merit Retention in Florida” has been cited
April 17, 2015 - Tasha Dickinson Elected to Prestigious American College of Trust and Estate Counsel - ACTEC
Tasha K. (Pepper) Dickinson has been elected as a Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
March 17, 2015 - South Florida Legal Guide Name Top Law Firm /Top Lawyers
South Florida Legal Guide Names Jones Foster as "Top Law Firm" and 12 Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
January 22, 2015 - Smith Elected as Shareholder
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. announces that Grasford W. Smith has been elected as a firm Shareholder.
December 8, 2014 - Jones Foster's Jupiter Office Moves to Abacoa
4741 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida 33458
December 1, 2014 - Welcome to our Jupiter office, John Martyn
John "Jack" Martyn joins Jones Foster on December 1st.
December 1, 2014 - Jeffrey Daversa joins our Jupiter Office Team
Jeff Daversa joins our Jupiter Office Team.
September 29, 2014 - Palm Beacher Kevin Lamb Joins Jones Foster
Kevin T. Lamb has joined Jones Foster’s Business and Corporate Law Group as a resident in its newly-opened Palm Beach office.
September 2, 2014 - Jones Foster Has Opened a Palm Beach Office
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. announces the opening of its new office in Suite 406 of the Deutsche Bank Building at 350 Royal Palm Way, Palm Beach, Florida.
- September 4, 2014 - 18 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America
August 15, 2014 - O'Connor Elected VP, Duke University Alumni Board
Joanne M. O’Connor has been elected as Vice president of the Duke University Alumni Association Board of Directors.
July 15, 2014 - Smith Recognized as a 2014 Blue Dove Honoree
Grasford Smith has recently been recognized as an honoree/nominee for the 2014 Blue Dove Award.
July 1, 2014 - Smith Presented with "Champion for Philanthropy" Award
Grasford W. Smith has recently received The Caribbean American Democratic Club of Palm Beach County "Champion for Philanthropy" Award.
June 23, 2014 - 16 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers
Law & Politics uses a four-phase process to create its annual list. It starts with a candidate pool, then the research department carefully evaluates each candidate. Thereafter, the candidates are evaluated by their peers within their primary area of practice and then finally, candidates are grouped by firm size and those with the highest totals are selected.
June 9, 2014 - Kypreos Sworn in as Bar President
Theodore S. Kypreos has been sworn in as Palm Beach County Bar President.
May 6, 2014 - Dickinson Speaks at American Bar Symposia
Tasha Dickinson was invited to speak at the American Bar Association's 25th RPTE Symposia
May 2, 2014 - Baird Selected to Represent Governing Board, SFWM
Thomas J. Baird has recently been selected to represent the Governing Board of the South Florida Water Management District
March 11, 2014 - Scott Hawkins Receives Bar's Sidney A. Stubbs Professionalism Award
On Friday, March 7th at the Palm Beach County Bar Association announced that they had re-named the Bar’s Professionalism Award the "Sidney A. Stubbs Professionalism Award"
January 29, 2014 - Smith Elected to Board, Black Chamber
Grasford W. Smith was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the Black Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County
January 22, 2014 - Stubbs Receives Outstanding Public Service Award
Sidney A. Stubbs was recently honored by the Forum Club of the Palm Beaches with their Outstanding Public Service Award.
January 15, 2014 - Hawkins: "A Skilled and Thoughful Leader" South Florida Legal Guide 2014
The South Florida Legal Guide calls Scott G. Hawkins "A skilled and thoughtful leader."
January 14, 2014 - Top Law Firm, Top Attorneys
The 2014 Edition of the South Florida Legal Guide has named Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. as a "Top Law Firm." Additionally, it names eleven Jones Foster Lawyers as "Top Lawyers" and one as an "Up and Comer."
November 21, 2013 - Eight Jones Foster Attorneys Named "Super Lawyers"
Eight Jones Foster Attorneys included in Super Lawyers Business Edition, 2013
November 20, 2013 - Smith Named Among Top Black Professionals
Grasford W. Smith has been chosen as a "Top Black Professional in Business and Industry for 2013" by Legacy Palm Beach Magazine.
September 5, 2013 - USTA Honors Margie Cooper with 2013 Service Bowl Award
FLUSHING, N.Y., Aug. 30, 2013 – The United States Tennis Association (USTA) today announced that Margie Cooper of West Palm Beach, Fla., has been honored with the 2013 Service Bowl Award, joining a list of past award honorees that includes such notable greats in the women’s game as Billie Jean King, Chris Evert, Pam Shriver, Chanda Rubin and Mary Joe Fernandez.
August 16, 2013 - 3 Jones Foster Lawyers named "Lawyers of the Year"
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. announces that 16 lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC), and 3 lawyers from the firm were named West Palm Beach 2014 Lawyers of the Year.
August 16, 2013 - 16 Lawyers Included in Best Lawyers List
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. announces that 16 lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC)
July 26, 2013 - Smith Appointed to Chair Transaction Law Committee
Grasford W. Smith has been appointed, by Jill G. Weiss, President of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, to Chair the newly formed Transaction Law Committee.
July 15, 2013 - Wilkins To Speak at eDiscovery Retreat
Robert W. Wilkins will speak at the Laguna Beach eDiscovery Retreat, July 28 – 29, 2013, in Laguna Beach, California.
July 11, 2013 - Wilkins Appointed Chair of The Florida Bar's Board of Legal Specialization and Education
The BLSE is charged with identifying for the general public and the profession those attorneys who have substantial experience and have demonstrated special knowledge, skills and proficiency in certified areas of practice and professionalism and ethics in the practice of law.
July 8, 2013 - Sid Stubbs featured on cover of Florida Super Lawyers 2013
Firm Shareholder Sidney A. Stubbs is featured on the cover of Florida Super Lawyers magazine and in an article entitled: Franchise Player - The quiet persuasiveness of of business litigator Sid Stubbs.
July 8, 2013 - Smith Appointed to The Florida Bar's Inaugural Leadership Academy
“The Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy is a multi-session training program designed to assist a diverse and inclusive group of lawyers in becoming better leaders within our profession, in their chosen path, while enhancing their leadership skills.
July 5, 2013 - Vargas Named HomeSafe President
“Since 1979, HomeSafe is a nationally accredited non-profit organization protecting Palm Beach County’s and South Florida’s most vulnerable residents – victims of child abuse and domestic violence. Through its results-driven approach, HomeSafe has grown into a leading provider of prevention and intervention services, serving over fifteen thousand infants, children and families each year.” www.homesafe.org
- July 5, 2013 - 13 Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers
June 6, 2013 - Grasford Smith Joins Firm As Senior Counsel
“We are thrilled to have Grasford Smith join our firm. Given his training and experience as a lawyer on Wall Street and in Washington D.C., he is extremely well-qualified and we are very confident in his ability, character and commitment.” Scott G. Hawkins, Immediate Past-President of The Florida Bar and Jones Foster’s Vice Chairman
May 21, 2013 - Sid Stubbs and Tim Henry Maintain Legal Expert Status for 30 Years
Sid Stubbs and Tim Henry Maintain Legal Expert Status for 30 Years
April 29, 2013 - Smith Elected to Serve as VP, Kiwanis West Palm Beach
The mission of Kiwanis is to advance civic programs supporting children through a number of fund-raising activities which not only provide funds for worthy purposes, but also unite members in organized undertakings which foster an atmosphere of friendship.
March 27, 2013 - Sid Stubbs Elected Board Chairman of Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches is a non-profit organization dedicated to nourishing and enriching the lives of the homebound in the West Palm Beach and Palm Beach areas. An affiliate of the Meals on Wheels Association of America, the organization provides nutritious mid-day meals to those who are unable prepare their own.
January 17, 2013 - University Trustee Board Names Hawkins Chairman
Palm Beach Atlantic University's Board of Trustees has selected Scott Hawkins as its new Chairman effective January 1, 2013.
January 15, 2013 - JONES FOSTER NAMED TOP LAW FIRM
Top Law Firm / Top Lawyers
October 16, 2012 - Widboom's Top Score Prompted Invitation to Speak at Induction
Daniel R. Widboom, recent law school graduate and new associate attorney at the firm, earned this year’s top Florida Bar Exam score in the 4th District, which prompted an invitation to speak at the Fourth District Court of Appeal Order of Induction Proceedings on behalf of Newly Admitted Lawyers.
September 27, 2012 - Three JFJS Attorneys "Lawyer of the Year"
Scott Hawkins, Michael Kranz and Sid Stubbs
August 24, 2012 - Fifteen Attorneys Have Been Named "Best Lawyers"
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
July 11, 2012 - Sid Stubbs Inducted into Florida Legal Elite's Hall of Fame
Florida Trend’s Hall of Fame is now in its fourth year, and it recognizes attorneys who have been consistently ranked in the top tier in Legal Elite voting over the past nine years and who were evaluated and selected by a diverse panel of lawyer/consultants.
July 11, 2012 - Six Attorneys Named Florida Trend's Legal Elite
Florida Trend's Legal Elite "recognizes a prestigious list of 1,348 attorneys selected by their colleagues."
June 26, 2012 - Sid Stubbs Named Among the Top Ten Florida Super Lawyers
Sid Stubbs, has more than 40 years of experience in the areas of commercial and corporate litigation and law firm litigation.
June 21, 2012 - Eleven Jones Foster Attorneys Named Florida Super Lawyers, 2012
The result represents the top 5% of Florida attorneys.
June 14, 2012 - Tim Henry has been elected to the Board of Directors, Alzheimer's Community Care
Henry, a firm shareholder, practices in the areas of charitable giving, taxation, estate planning, and trust and estate administration and is Board Certified in Taxation by The Florida Bar.
June 11, 2012 - Theo Kypreos has been re-elected to the Board, Palm Beach County Bar Association
Kypreos, a firm shareholder, practices in the areas of probate and trust litigation, trust and estate administration, guardianship law, and fiduciary litigation.
May 10, 2012 - Joanne O'Connor Elected to Duke University Alumni Board
The board of directors of the Duke Alumni Association is comprised of alumni who represent the general body of alumni and alumni from the graduate and professional schools.
January 26, 2012 - Ben Alexander Elected As Officer of The Firm
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. proudly announces that Ben Alexander, a firm shareholder and Chairman of the firm’s Marketing Committee, was recently elected as an officer of the firm.
- Flagler Center Tower
505 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- 4741 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458
- 350 Royal Palm Way
Palm Beach, FL 33480